Monday, January 2, 2012

Metal Horse

Hello everyone and happy New Year. Today I will talk about my animal in the Chinese zodiac, the horse. The horoscope says that the horse are very strength and animated, this is a quality that I’m agree because is corresponded with me, I’m a person very energy and always do things with the best disposition. I feel very strength. Also says that horses are outgoing, this sometimes is corresponded with me, it depend of the person with I’m treating, if the person seems to me a little reliable, I will be lees outgoing with him. And well it says that like me to be the center of attention, and this is not true, I prefer to have a low profile. The horoscope have right in that I’m a friendly person and with a good humour. Also says that horses are very healthy and that is true, I hardly ever fall sick, and many times this depends of my mood. I like a lot the free spaces; I don’t know is something I cannot explain but, I feel my spirit free. About my career says that the horses enjoy to interact with other people, and well yes, I like me a lot to work with other persons, but I hate the routine and spouse that is the reason for I’m studding geography, I believe that with this career i will travel, and know may places, that will be a very dynamic career. And about power? Says that the horses enjoy the power, I don’t know, doesn’t experiment yet. Finally about relationships say that horses are very spontaneous and that they give themselves fully, and that is true to the moment, but I hope to control this someday. Well I can say that the zodiac have right just in some aspects, but the person always can change to be like it wants to be. 

2 comments:

  1. My best friend and my boyfriend Pedro are Horse of Metal :) is a great animal, loyal persons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a goat of metal, we have a couple of things in commmon

    ReplyDelete