Monday, January 30, 2012

Chao Blog!

Hello, everyone, today in my last post I will give you my opinion about writing in blogs. Well I never was very interested in blogs before, but now that I had to work with one, I think is very funny and interesting, because you can give your opinions about some topic and the people read it. Is a very good method of expression in internet, you can say everything that you want to say, and also you can find ideas about a lot of topics, sometimes unusual, but funny.
One of the things that most I enjoyed to write was to talk about my city, Santiago, because is a topic that can give a lot of options to talk about, and there is much people that have different ideas about this city and the contrast is very big, and that make it very interesting. Another topic that I enjoyed much is this. I never had read about what people think about the blogs, and to talk about it can give me and idea about how much is accepted the blog as a method of expression in internet.
The blog of Lorena Urrutia was the blog that I read it more, because she is a very good friend and their ideas are little strangers, and also I think that she is a very crazy person and that is because I like to read her crazy ideas.
And finally I think to write a blog in English is a very good method to learn English, because you must think a way to give a grammatical order to your ideas, and also you always find new words to add to your own vocabulary. I have learned a lot using the blog, now I write faster and can think in English more faster, is a great tool to learn.

1 comment: