Monday, December 12, 2011

Fighting

Well my favorite out door activity is practice martial arts, from many years. I started with Tae Kwon Do, and in this discipline I have to kick a lot, that was great. Now I’m practicing kung Fu, and is much better than TKD. But the reason because martial arts like me so much, is because the students have to fight. Is very exciting to stand front to other person and try to predict his movements, how is going to react, what strategy can I use to win the combat, the tension to be fighting with someone that I don’t know, all the adrenalin, and of course for giving my soul to Win! They are to much feelings in short time, but when all is over, the happiness is indescribable. Is like to be released...

1 comment:

  1. good! i wish to practise some martial art in future to release the spirit in another level...

    ReplyDelete