Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

Hello every one, now I will tell you about my Christmas. As all the years I had spent Christmas at home, we never go to other places in Christmas. I share a dinner with my family, after go to the church. My grandfather stayed at home, and later we gather with my uncle, my parents my grandmother and my brother. We all help in the preparation of dinner, me and my brother were in charge of the table, my mother prepared the salad and my grandmother cooked the turkey. This was a very nice dinner; we all share, talk and laugh about a lot of things. I enjoyed very much to share with my family. After the dinner we waited the midnight and as is usual my parents, my brother and I Hided in a room, because my little brother still believe in Santa Claus and he thinks that he won’t come if he see us. Then at the twelve O’clock we go to open the presents. This year I give a present to all my family. And well, we spent a couple of hours talking and drinking champagne and cola de mono. This Christmas was a very great night full of happiness and good feelings.     

3 comments:

  1. christmas is a very enjoyable day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best things to do in christmas´s night is stay with the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. like i'mawesome said, the best time to stay with family

    ReplyDelete