Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Netbook

Hello people, today i'll talk about my favorite piece of technology; my netbook. I thing th

is is an a very efficient tool of work, very practice because the size they have, and you can take it where ever you go without any one notice that you carry with one of this. Is very small like the size of a book, and works like any other computer, except for the CD's lector because the netbook´s don´t have one.

I get it in my first year of university, with the material grant PAE. this grant is given to students month to month, and I pay for my netbook in 12 instalment with this money, that was arround 30.000 $. also my mother give me a little help. I spend all my money in that year on my netbook, and that is the reason because a care it to much.

As i said, i got my netbook in the first year of university, now three years has pass, and i steel have it. I usually use my netbook every day, for a couple of hours, to do my work, or just chating and listen to music.
I like very much because with it i comunicate with my friends and listen a lot of music. Also can do all of my works here, in any place of my house, include in bed. basically It's very comfortable.

I dont´t thing i will die if i haven´t it, but many things would became more difficult, especially to do my work, but i'm sure that i can acusstomed to be without it.
Well that's all about my netbook


2 comments: